DrunkenFish Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you will find all the news and updates regarding DFE and our various projects, such as Jedi Love, and our more serious ventures and Podcasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Many years have passed since the Emperor gave "Order 66" and the bloody war fought first against the Jedi and then against the fledging Rebel Alliance (fighting the tyranny of the Emperor's Empire) tore the galaxy to shreds. Coruscant, the scene of the bloodiest and most devastating battle of the war, rendered the City planet, centre of the Republic and the galaxy for a millennia, utterly uninhabitable.

The Emperor long since passed, his life ended on the second Death Star, the war still rages. A new power in the form of the female Sith Lord known as Darth Banis now heading the Empire, as it continues it's onslaught on the galaxy.

A lone freighter now approaches the once jaw dropping city planet, it's pilot hopeful she will find what she seeks in the remains of the Jedi Temple (what became the Emperor's Palace). A Jedi artefact known as a holocron, containing the wisdom and teachings in the ways of thousands of Jedi, but Lord Banis has spies everywhere . . .
Back to top Go down
https://drunkenfish.darkbb.com
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 am

I make my way to Coruscant, which had been rendered uninhabitable after the war in a freighter. I came in search of an artifact in the remains of the Jedi Temple known as the holocron. I had learned that it contains the wisdom and teachings in the ways of thousands of Jedi, which was why it sparked my interest. Even if it does exist, it could be bad if the Empire gets it...well, not unless they give me plenty of Credits first. I, Lizbeth Starrider, never give anything to anyone for free. But if I were to sell it to a side in the war, I knew that the Alliance wouldn't completely screw me over like the Empire would.

After all, I've ran through space, hearing tales and running to see if the tales were true. It's a bit of a hobby. A lucrative one at that. I've seen things many would scoff at and things that I could never forget. Things that I see every night when I sleep. If only the nightmares would just let me have a restful sleep, I would be happy. But no, these nightmares keep coming, never letting me have just one night of peaceful respite.

Once my freighter landed, I cautiously ventured out from it, blaster in both hands, ready and able to defend myself just in case some people decided that they didn't like me.
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:20 am

Lizbeth's freighter approaches the main spire of the once proud Jedi temple, twisted and distorted by the Emperor's stay. The yellow grey hue of the atmosphere, mixing with the reflected sun light from a damaged space mirror high above, seemingly giving the deserted cityscape a sickly glow. The ship thunders past damaged towers, and over carbon scored landscape to finally settle down on one of the spires. A turbolaser blast from a starship had blown a huge section of the tower out leaving plenty of room for Lizbeth to manoeuvre. Ships sensors indicated higher than normal background radiation levels, but nothing that would kill you very quickly. It registered a couple of atmospheric anomalies but the toxicity of the atmosphere was apparently safe. You are still on your ship. Now is time to grab the things your will need/want.
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:26 am

On my way to the hatch, I make sure that the two blasters on my hip were prepared for the trip and shrugged into a lightly armored longcoat. Walking past the footlocker where I kept supplies while on my way to the hatch and ramp, I grabbed some medpacks just in case and made sure that the pockets in my longcoat were stuffed with other important gear to keep me alive in case if there were others on the surface who thought that the best way to make friends were to shoot at them.
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:47 am

Based on what you put I will say you have a standard survival and medical kit, you have what amounts to an exploration kit, and your blasters. What kind are they please. Heavy or Light pistols.

Heavy Pistols = Han Solo's DL44 which you see in a new hope tearing chuncks into walls. Fires slowly and has a kick. Difficult to aim.

Medium = Your standard blaster pistol. Similar to Jango Fetts, or the pistol Leia uses in ROTJ. Normal stats and damage.

Light Pistol = akin to what teh scout troopers were firing in ROTJ, they are quick firing light weapons, that are easilt concealable. These are the least difficult to use.
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 am

Sorry, just been playing KotOR a bit. Most likely Medium Pistols.
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:05 am

Okay, you are at the ramp, preparing to lower it. Would you like to do or check anything else before you leave? Such as ship systems, bring anything additionally to what you now have? If no, feel free to depress the button controls on the boarding ramp.
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:07 am

I, of course, don't know if I'm even surrounded by people who would be shooting people on sight, so of course, I'd check the sensors to make sure that the area is clear for the time being, at least.
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:21 am

You perform a scan on the ships sensors of the environment. You successfully scan the environment, and don't find anything. In fact you find an absence of anything.
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:34 am

"Well, that's odd," I say to myself under my breath before checking to see if there was something broke with the sensors. A small diagnostic sweep would tell me if there were any problems with the sensors themselves. They shouldn't be telling me that.
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:45 am

Sensor console beeps after several moment in the green. Sensors are fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 am

Seeing as how the sensors are working yet had returned the reading that there was nothing outside, I decide to have the sensors do another scan of the immediate area just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:20 am

You are performing another sensor sweep of the immediate area. The scan is displayed on the read-out as before only this time there is an energy reading from within the tower. The absence seems to have disappeared. It is detecting static in the dusty atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:22 am

I memorize the readouts from the sensors, realizing that the glitch was probably due to the radiation. I make sure that I have everything I usually took on these kinds of outings before lowering the ramp and walking down it slowly and quietly as to not draw attention.
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 pm

A warm draught blows into your face as the ramp lowers. You find yourself in the gaping crater that was the upper third of the Jedi Temples main spire. Sunlight is streaming in, and your footsteps echo as you walk down the ramp.
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:10 pm

I do what I can to be alert of my surroundings as I do my best to be stealthy. Who knows if I'm being watched or followed. I peek around corners before continuing on, finding a way to go down to where the energy signature appeared on the readout.
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:07 pm

As you survey the room, you can see some kind of door-way at the far end. The room itself is quite large, but may just be so due to the damage. Most of the walls are half melted and everything is covered in a fine soot which seems to have been disturbed by the ships arrival. As you cautiously walk further across away from the ship you notice how unnaturally quiet it is.
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:16 pm

As I reach the door, I check to see if I can quietly open it while listening to the silence more closely. Either this place barely had any wildlife to begin with due to the city covering the whole planet or someone was near.

((OOC: Roll to open the door, and a listen check, please.))
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:37 pm

The door is the mechanical sliding kind, it is slightly ajar at an angle and damaged, something you didn't notice earlier. Do you still wish to try and open it quietly?
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Seeing that the door was clearly damaged and is not going to be easily opened quietly, I decide to look for another way down. I remain as silent and stealthy as I can while being aware of the silence around me.

((OOC: Stealth and Perception checks please.))
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Thats better. Smile You are now seeing half burned tendril remains of tapestries hanging from the ceiling. As you scan the room looking for another entrance you see a depression in the floor, that you can;t quite make out from where you are. It is in the far corner to the right of the door. Looks like the ceiling crumbled in and fell through.

As for hearing. You are hearing nothing apart from your own footsteps, breathing ect.

As for stealth check. I am going to say this... you are feeling something unnaturally odd about the environment through tingling in the Force. Basically you've got that odd something isn't quite right feeling.
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:16 pm

'I've got a bad feeling about this,' I think to myself as a cold shiver ran down my spine as I feel that something's wrong. I know that something is off and I, for the life of me, just can't place it. Everything's quiet, but far too quiet for such a place. There had to be some wildlife which survived to make some noise. But no, silence around me. Silence was almost like a cocoon as it wrapped around me, not even my own footsteps barely did anything to pierce the silence. It was just that complete. That total.

I continued walking down the corridors, my awareness at high alert due to the chill that ran down my spine, as I continue to look for a way down. Any way down.
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Jedireaper wrote:
As you scan the room looking for another entrance you see a depression in the floor, that you can;t quite make out from where you are. It is in the far corner to the right of the door. Looks like the ceiling crumbled in and fell through.

Also of note you are still in the crater that is where your ship has landed, and the room that surrounds. The only doorway (that you can see) is the one you are standing in front off. There is a hole in the floor on the far side of the room- a depression in the floor.
Back to top Go down
TaraTheTaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Seeing as how there were no other ways out, I let out a sigh. I really didn't want to alert anyone else within a hundred miles of my location just by making my way out of the room. Resigned to the only choice I had, I start to push the door open. It really didn't make sense to try to open it through the sensor since it probably has never been powered since Coruscant was abandoned, considered lost and uninhabitable.
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:04 pm

The door gives an awful screech as you push it and opens enough to allow you through. You are now in a hallway, it is very dark beyond the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME   Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars - The Desolate Empire RP TEST GAME
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next