DrunkenFish Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you will find all the news and updates regarding DFE and our various projects, such as Jedi Love, and our more serious ventures and Podcasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Production On Jedi Love Series One Begins...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedireaper
Admin
Jedireaper

Production On Jedi Love Series One Begins... Empty
PostSubject: Production On Jedi Love Series One Begins...   Production On Jedi Love Series One Begins... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:02 am

...tonight... for all that are interested stay tuned here as I begin to work through Episode one breaking up the lines and sending them out to the cast. bounce I will mention which stage in the production I am at and what I have just completed. For those of you new to Jedi Love we'll have a trailer posted here at some point in the near future. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://drunkenfish.darkbb.com
The Emperor

The Emperor

Production On Jedi Love Series One Begins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Production On Jedi Love Series One Begins...   Production On Jedi Love Series One Begins... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 am

This is excellent; things are proceeding as... uh... *voice change: Elvis* The King has foreseen uh huh huuh!
Back to top Go down

Production On Jedi Love Series One Begins...
Page 1 of 1